Transport in the baggage area
Τhe transportation of pets in the baggage area is not offered on Olympic Air flights.
Transport in the cabin
Only cats and dogs are allowed to travel within the passenger cabin (restrictions apply on the total number of pets that can be carried on each flight*).
The pet’s owner shall be charged:
| For Domestic flights
|| EUR 20.00
| For International flights
|| EUR 40.00
Terms & Conditions of Pet Transportation:
- Pets must be in good health. The pet owners must also provide the check-in counter employee with the pets' health handbook where the completion of all necessary vaccinations will be confirmed. For all flights, the pet passport along with an ID microchip are mandatory. Alternately, only for Domestic flights, a health handbook may be used if a pet passport is not available.
- All pets should be transported in containers/cages no more than 40 x 25 x 25 cm and the total weight along with the container should not exceed 8 kilos.
- Pets must remain in their cage throughout the entire flight. The cage must be safely locked and placed on the floor, with no risk of leaks.
- Pets must be clean (a check must be performed prior to entrance into the cabin), quiet and also must not upset other passengers during the flight.
- Your pet must have a valid Anti-Rabies vaccination on the date of travel. The Anti-Rabies vaccination must repeated every year. If your pet had its first Anti-rabies vaccination, it should not travel, unless 21 days have passed from the vaccination administration date. The same restriction of 21 days applies in the event that the vaccination was administered after it had expired. Please note that a vaccination is considered valid only if it was administered after microchip or tattoo. Essentially the pet must be a minimum of 105 days old in order to be accepted for transportation.
If you wish to transfer your pet you must contact the Reservations Department at least 48 hours prior to departure, in order to register the pet and (if possible) to confirm its carriage, as the number of pets allowed on each flight is limited.